Join Our Team!
New Horizon Therapy is looking to hire an enthusiastic and highly motivated Occupational Therapist who is looking for a stress-free environment to work in. We are team driven by helping each other grow as professionals. We are ‘one’ in providing the best therapy for those who come to see us every day. This is a part-time position > full-time potentially.
Occupational Therapist RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Planning for and providing targeted therapy for a variety of children on your caseload
- Administering diagnostic evaluations as necessary
- Helping with school evaluations
- Supervising, Interacting with and educating COTA’s on best practices and strategies in both the school and clinical setting
- Proper daily note taking using electronic documentation (Clinic Source)
- Maintain Client case load
Occupational Therapist REQUIREMENTS: The ideal candidate will have exceptional clinical skills and professional references.
- OT Licensed in the State of Arizona – must be in good standing
- Experience working with children of all ages and with a variety of disorder areas
- A passion for working with children
- The ability to “connect” with children and parents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
Competitive Pay: This is an hourly W2 position with HEALTH BENEFITS
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!