Here at New Horizon Therapy we offer a wide variety of Pediatric Occupational Therapy services. We offer individualized treatment plans for all of our patients. Our Therapists focus on increasing each child’s ability to explore, learn and play by building foundational skills.
We provide evaluation and specialized treatment in the following areas:
- Sensory processing - holistic self-regulation that improves coping skills for childhood anxiety disorders, attention deficit hyperactive disorders and daily life function
- Handwriting - groundbreaking approach only at New Horizon Therapy
- Fine motor skills - coordination of small motor movements such as grasping skills
- Visual-Motor skills - eye coordination that impact writing, cutting and drawing
- Visual Perception - how visual information is perceived and remembered, such as spatial awareness and visual discrimination
- Self-help dressing, feeding and hygiene
- Muscle strength, range of motion and functional activities of daily living
- Sensory oral feeding
Other services include:
- Infant massage
- Saturday morning yoga classes
Successful Handwriting is Finally Within Grasp!
Handwriting should not be an activity that your child hates or continues to struggle at. “Write With Me Under The Sea” is our innovative handwriting program designed and created to counter the rising decline of fine motor, visual motor, and visual perception development in children. Our sequenced and guided program will ensure results in your child's handwriting skills.
We truly believe you will see a difference not only in your child’s handwriting but their confidence at school will skyrocket!